I thought I would share this combination that I've been loving recently. It's a simple makeup look with just a pop of color. Looks subtle and really gorgeous in person. You guys may be wondering what is my obsession with makeup. I just love playing around with makeup, it's not like I want to do anything professionally. I just love doing different looks on myself. I believe every girl should have atleast minimal makeup skills.
My eyebrows are actually not as thick as they come off in photos. I don't remove or 'make' my eyebrows. I keep them natural because they look just fine in person. Just thought I'd say that because they look so thick and un-groomed in my closeup photos. lol.
- Mikyajy eyeshadows in gold and royal blue
- Nyx Dramatic Chromatic Eyeshadow Pigment in Queen
- Nyx Hot Candy Glitter liner
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeliner in 01 Black
- Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal