As you can already tell, at the moment I'm loving a little pop of color with a neutral eye. Glasses are boring and they hide the most important feature i.e your eyes.
Applying a dark shade in your crease makes your eyes appear deep set and big.
Applying a green, blue or purple liner to your bottom lid and waterline will really make your eyes more prominent behind those glasses.
- NYX eyeshadow pallet (The Caribbean Collection in 05)
- H&M Nudes eyeshadow palette
- L.A Girl liquid pen liner
- Scandal Eyes Black Mascara and Bourjois Full Volume Mascara
- Blue eyeliner pencil (random)