So, I traveled to Riyadh to see my family recently. The thing with me is whenever I travel somewhere I literally pack EVERYTHING. Like everything seems so important and I just can't leave it behind. Am I alone in this or is it a normal thing for girls to pack the whole house along with em'?
But, this time I packed everything keeping this question in mind, 'Will I use this product/clothes/shoes everyday/often/occasionally?
The products I use often and everyday came along, others were left behind :( The reason I pack everything along is because my mind thinks 'what if?' Like 'What if there comes a party? I need to wear those shoes/dress to that party? I need to bring it along for that 'what if'. But, that party usually never comes.
I decided to share with you all my travel makeup essentials. You might have seen most of these products in my current makeup favorites post.
I have all my makeup in this little Body Shop bag.
Okay, I know this looks like a lot but I promise you it's not. I don't wear makeup everyday but when I do, I need all these things.
- Garnier BB cream
- Garnier and Maybelline concealers
- 3 Mikyagy blushes, colors are light pink/coral pink/bronzy coral
- Highlighters- Nyx loose shimmer, milkyagy loose shimmer and maxfactor shimmer stick
- Prestige pink lip liner
- Colossal kajal and white eye pencil
- Maybelline gel liner
- 1 smoky palette, 2 neutral palettes
- 5 Rimmel lipsticks- Light pink/Bright pink/Red/Nude/Coral/ 2 Mikyagy lipsticks in Pink & Coral
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- OOOOoo my Florelle bronzer
- and some lip balmsss
Brushesssss :D I had these brushes in another little pouch.
- Eyelash curler
- I forgot to add my eyebrow pen from Mikyagy so added it here
- Starting from left - Foundation brush-
- Little Concealer brush
- Eyebrow spoolie
- Eyebrow brush
- Blush/contour brush
- New eyeliner brush
- Eyeshadow brush big
- Eyeshadow brush small
- Blending brush
- Big powder brush
And, that is all. Is this too much? These are my basic things, I need to have them whenever I travel out of city/country. What are your travel makeup must-haves?