Hungry, bored and craving pizza? This recipe is for my fellow hungry people.
|I couldn't even take a proper pic, I had to swallow this thing. It was homely and delicious!|
- Toppings of your choice (onions, capsicum, tomatoes, green chilli, hot dogs, olives)
- Some vegetable oil or butter
- Preheat your oven. Spread foil all over your baking pan and apply very little oil/butter on the foil. Just put it aside till our ingredients are put together.
- Take a slice of bread and toast it. We are toasting it to make it a little crisp.
- Cut your toppings into little pieces.
- Start by applying ketchup on the toasted bread. Apply generously.
- Put your toppings on the bread in a even layer.
- Finish by layering shredded mozzarella on top of the toppings, evenly. (yum)
- Optional- Add salt to taste on top of the mozzarella otherwise it tastes kind off bland. I love adding some garlic powder on top too,
- Now, put your bread pizza's in the oven and wait till the mozzarella has completely melted. Takes about 10-15 mins.
If you don't have a oven, you can use a non-stick frying pan. Just add very little oil and place your slices in and cover with a lid.
Now this recipe can be changed. You can use any toppings you like. You can make cheese bread, or even garlic bread using this recipe.
Do try it, it's yummy and totally worth it.